Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

Love Bench - Anniversary

Hi there.  Today I thought I would  highlight an anniversary card for a change.  On this card I used a stamp made by a company called Deep Red, and a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder called Kimmy-Luvs which I bought quite a long time ago and may not now be readily available.




I started with a white 6 inch square card, and then embossed a piece of white card with the embossing folder.  Adirondack dye inks in Stonewashed and Pink Sherbet and a touch of Tumbled Glass Distress ink were applied randomly to the raised surface and then this embossed card was cut into four banner shaped pieces of equal width.  I then stamped the Deep Red image straight on to the base card with Versamark and heat embossed with WOW Silver EP, and using the Tumbled Glass and Pink Sherbet inks plus a little Memento dye ink in London Fog coloured in the image using a water brush.  I framed the image with the embossed banners and finished with a sentiment.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend and thanks for visiting my blog today.




1 comment:

Sandy said...

Very nice!!
sandy