Hi everybody. Here are the last of the cards I made for last month's TV shows on Hochanda. This first card features the F is for... stamp set. I stamped it on to white card using Versarmark Ink and heat embossed using WOW Platinum Metallic Embossing Powder. I then coloured the flowers using Distress Inks in Candied Apple and Lucky Clover and cut it using a Crealies Pierced Rectangle Die, and finished by adding the sentiment inking up just the 'abulous' and again using Versamark and the Platinum EP.
I then moved on to the background using some alcohol inks and metallic mixatives in Oregano, Clover and Terra Cotta, plus Pearl and Rose Gold Mixative for some metallic shine. I finished by adding both to a 7" x 5" white card.
My second card features the Butterfly Mind stamp set and I started with the background using my Brushos - Brilliant Red and Purple. I put some on to my glass mat, one colour at a time, mixed with some water and dragged the white card through it, drying before adding another layer. I then stamped the image using Versafine Imperial Purple Ink and heat embossed with WOW Clear Gloss EP. I then cut round each of the three butterflies to raise the wings and took the white off the edges of the apertures left after partially cutting the butterflies and round the edges and back of the butterfly wings using Spun Sugar Distress Ink. I finished by adding two of the sentiments from the set again using the Imperial Purple Ink and Clear Gloss EP. I then cut a coordinating mat from purple card and layered it on to a white card.
My last one is an ATHeart using the Harmony Tree set. I coated the greyboard with some white acrylic paint but you don't have to, you can use the inks straight on to it, and then when dry stamped the tree using Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink and then heat embossed using WOW Clear Gloss EP. I coloured the tree and background using some Distress Inks and a waterbrush including Salty Ocean, Ground Espresso and Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover mixed together. I wasn't sure this would work but it looked OK and then I added some of the words from the two sets of trees again using the Nocturne Ink and the Clear Gloss EP. Finally I covered the whole thing with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with the Clear Gloss EP, and then did the whole process again to give a nice shiny finish.