Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Our Anniversary

Hi there everyone.  It was our 38th anniversary recently and this was my card for hubby.  I utilised the leftover negative heart shape, the positive of which was used on my recently shown green anniversary card, and ink blended through it onto a piece of white card using Fired Brick Distress Ink.  With the mask still in place I stamped using a recently acquired Crafty Individuals image called Baroque Splatter Script using my Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink.


I then cut this down to fit a 6" square card and added little bubble hearts using the Floral Heart set and second generation Nocturne Ink, and also a small splatter stamp from Freedom Flower using Fired Brick DI, again second generation ink.

I then finished with the sentiment using the Nocturne Ink and added a bit of the Fired Brick on the two little hearts and ink blended this around the edges too.

Before I go I would like to introduce a lovely lady called Mervi, thank you for becoming a follower, and you will find her blog here.  I'm sure she would love you to go and visit her if you don't already know her.

Thank you for joining me here today and I hope to see you again soon.







I  am entering the following challenges:

Crafty Creations July Challenge - No. 411 Anything Goes.
Crafter's Cafe Challenge - No. 246 July 1st Anything Goes. 


14 comments:

Liz said...

A belated Happy Anniversary, Pat. Fabulous card for your hubby, the large heart makes a beautiful focal point. xx

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your anniversary Pat! What a wonderful milestone. Your card is lovely, I love all the stamped details, I must remember to vary the depth of inking with 2nd generation stamping too, it's so effective on your card, Cathy x

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful and clever Anniversary card, Pat for your DH. I am sure he loved it as it was full of Love:-) TFS Stay Safe and Creative. Hugs..Nancy

Kath said...

Congratulations on your recent anniversary. Your card is lovely and I'm sure your hubby thought so too.
Kath x

Aquarius said...

Some great stamping on this lovely card - loving the script stamp, I do like a bit of script in designs

Kathyk said...

FABULOUS make Pat - pretty sure hubby will have love it ... and a belated Happy Anniversary to you and your husband, I hope you had a lovely day despite possibly not being the day your might have planned!

Happy Thursday

Kathyk

Marjan said...

Your hubby must have loved this card for him! It is gorgeous and I love the way you created the background for this beautiful heart, perfect match!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy anniversary!! How wonderful! Your card is terrific and I'm sure your husband was thrilled with it, I hope you had a lovely day!

Stamps and Paper said...

Happy Anniversary Pat...I'm sure your hubby loved his gorgeous card perfect for a man..Hope you both enjoyed your day

Anne

Mac Mable said...

Happy belated anniversary Pat x.
I like how you built up the heart with the blending and the stamping of that fabulous baroque stamp. A beautiful Anniversary card and so unique and wonderful for your husband x.

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Anniversary Pat, I hope you both had a wonderful day and your Huns would just love this beautiful creation, fabulous colouring and design, Kate x x

Christine Alexander said...

Happy Anniversary Pat, beautiful card and love the stamping inside of the die cut stencil.

Loll said...

Happy Anniversary Pat!! What a beautiful card you've made for your hubby. I LOVE the large heart sponged with Fired Brick with stamping over top. GORGEOUS!! xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Gorgeous card....hope you celebrated a happy day.
xx Karen