I have this pretty rose digital image which I printed in grey onto the 120gsm material and thought I would use my Inktense pencils with a waterbrush keeping the brush as dry as I could and taking the ink from the pencil on to the brush before adding it to the image. It started off well but as I went along it did warp in one spot and it would not flatten out so I ended up fussy cutting the image out. I used a snippet of white card to make a frame using a Spellbinders Captivating Squares which I don't think is available anymore, and I used the second slightly smaller die within the frame and dry embossed it by running it through my machine. I added this twisted so that it made this diamond shape and used some silicone glue to attach the rose to the frame which gave it a bit of dimension. I finished with a sentiment stamped with Versamark and heat embossed using WOW Platinum Metallic Embossing Powder.
With the demise of Feedburner I have added Bloglovin' to my sidebar and hopefully it is working properly.
Thank you for visiting my blog today and I'll see you again soon.