Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Sparkly Snowman

Hi everybody.  I have another tangled card today, again using something I saw on Pinterest and adding my own little touches.


I started by pencilling the snowman onto my piece of card and then went over it with gold and silver Starlight Sakura Gelli Roll Pens and finished it by adding a couple of snowflakes from Crafter's Companion which came in a four piece set from Creative Stamping in October - No. 100 and which were stamped for the first time, and a few extras of my own.  I then die cut it using a Crealies set of pierced rectangles and layered it up using some silver mirri card. 

Thank you for joining me here today and I look forward to seeing you again soon. 






I am entering the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - No. 57 If It's Chrismassy, Link It Up!
Merry Little Christmas Challenge - No. 41 Anything Christmas Goes.
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes.
NBUS Challenge - No. 33 Where we use our Never Before Used Schtuff.

11 comments:

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Pat. Looks great in gold and silver. xx

Christine Alexander said...

love your hand penciled snowman and looks great in gold and silver ♥

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Pat, oh that's so fabulous and unique! Beautifully drawn and colored! You help me feel not so alone as I seem to use my Sakuras on everything! I'm also so grateful to have found someone (you) who actually uses the SC mag stamps, lol. One day soon I'm going to as well! Just got Issue 103 yesterday by Royal Post here in Texas, always exciting to open.

Aquarius said...

What a jolly snowman, looks great in gold and silver

LesleyG said...

That’s a very sweet snowman Pat, love your tangling, he looks positively beaming xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Love your colour combo, Pat! You've made a beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Pat, I love your sweet snowman, your drawing is fabulous and with the snowflakes it makes it so unique, It's a wonderful card, Kate x

Ros Crawford said...

He's a pure delight! I hope you had a lovely Cristmas... Best wishes for the New year!

Mac Mable said...

I love all the extras you've added to your pencilled adorable snowman and the thin silver matting layer looks fabulous. Thank you Pat for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind and generous comments. I am unable to comment directly back to you as you came up as a no reply blogger x. Happy and Healthy New Year Pat x.

Marjan said...

He's wonderful, love all the sparkles around him too! Very festive card!

Loll said...

WOW! Cool snowman Pat (pardon the pun!). :) Love how you've drawn this sweet snowman and looks amazing in gold and silver. The doodling has really made this so special. Couldn't help but smile when I saw this guy! :) xx