I used Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink to stamp the image, and then my Distress Inks with a waterbrush to add the colour and finished with the birds stamped with the Nocturne Ink, which are part of the same set, and then added the sentiment using the Nocturne Ink heat set with WOW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder. I finished by adding this onto a navy blue piece of card and then die cut a larger mat in a lighter blue using the Torn Edge Square Die set and added this onto a 6" square card.
Thank you for joining me here today and I'll see you again soon.
I am entering the following challenges:
I am entering the following challenges:
We Love Stamping Challenge - July '26 Summertime/Anything Goes.
Allsorts Challenge - No, 854 At the Seaside/Anything Goes.
Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - No. 388 Summer Theme.
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make Your Own Background.
Seize the Birthday Challenge - No. 331 Square Card and Non White Base/Anything Goes.



4 comments:
A perfect masculine card Pat and ideal for our Summertime theme at We Love Stamping, thanks so much for sharing with us. Would also fit in a treat at Allsorts current Seaside theme!
B x
Super card Pat, a lovely nautical scene. Your hubby’s comment made me laugh! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the At The Seaside option.
Liz xx
Thank you for going with the theme for the current Allsorts challenge. Pleased your husband was amused by the 'old wreck' even though it was unintentional on your part 🤣🤣
A brilliant masculine card - and I like your title better! xxx
Post a Comment