I decided to back the image with black card, and before doing so I trimmed it back very slightly, then I mounted that on to an 8" x 6" card leaving a bit of space at the bottom for the sentiment. I decided to mount the sentiment on to a punched strip of black card made using a punch from Tonic called Doily Border which had a piece of grey satin ribbon down the middle, but when I experimentally placed this at the bottom I wasn't sure that I liked it. After thinking for a bit I decided to sit it over the image itself and change the shape so that one end was cut in a 'v' and the whole thing wasn't quite from edge to edge. This left a bare piece at the bottom which I ended up cutting off. The sentiment plate itself I cut using one of the smaller dies from a set of Spellbinder - Scalloped Ovals. I left the die in place and used a very small amount of DI - Peacock Feather to highlight it.
Well I hope you are enjoying your weekend, and thanks for looking at my blog today.