Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

A Year in Cards

Hi everybody.  For several years now at New Year I show cards which reflect my last year of blogging, one for each month.    I think this last year has probably been my best so far, definitely more prolific and including new challenges with things I thought I would never be lucky enough to do.  I have chosen some which were my personal favourites, and some which were popular with you out there, so here they are.













I hope you like my selection, and there were others which I would have liked to show too, but was strict with myself to keep it to just one from each month.

Thank you for joining me today, and I would like to wish you all

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR








8 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Wonderful selection of cards Pat Happy crafting for 2019 :)

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What a wonderful selection of cards Pat and all so very different. I think you had a great crafting year too. I always enjoy my visits to your blog and I enjoy reading about how you've made your cards. Lots of variety and different techniques. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing what this new year will bring. Just on a different note Pat, I can't comment on your blog using my phone or iPad for some unknown reason. It shows me as a 'Google Account,' rather than my user name, then just deletes my comment. I'm only mentioning this as I don't always have access to my main computer, so if a take a while to leave you a comment, then that's the reason why. Wishing you lots of 'Happy Crafting' in 2019. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! They are all so beautiful and unique... I love the feathers and the lions and your painted BG's are wonderful!

Mac Mable said...

What a treat Pat and your cards are so creative, diverse and absolutely stunning x. I always enjoy popping into your blog and I am always hugely inspired....Thank you x.
Here's to a healthy, happy and crafty 2019 x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi Pat, Happy New Year. A beautiful selection of cards.
Love them all but my favourite is card no. 3 with the pretty irises
on it.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

Liz said...

A beautiful selection of cards, Pat. Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations in 2019. xx

Cathy said...

Wonderful selection of cards Pat, such a great variety of styles. Happy New Year, here's to a crafty one! Cathy x

Sarn said...

What an awesome collection of cards Pat. I think the purple feathr one is my fave.

Happy New Year to you xxx