This first card is made using a pretty rosebud from the Rose Perfumery stamp set.
I found a piece of one of the papers from My Floral Soul which was just the right size, so I stamped the image on to it using Versafine Smokey Gray Ink. I coloured it using some coloured pencils, two pinks, two greens and a brown. I then inked up the edges, keeping it light around the image, using Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink, and then spritzed it with water to remove some of the ink. I then stamped the sentiment using the Versafine Ink and layered it on to a piece of blue card and a piece of white which I cut using my go to Crealies Pierced Rectangle set of dies, and added it to a white card.
For this second card I heat embossed the largest image from the Floral Perfumery stamp set on to glossy card using WOW Silver Metallic Embossing Powder and then used alcohol inks applied using an applicator and felt pads. I used Indigo, Watermelon, Clover and Pool and some blending solution to help move them around. I then die cut it again using a Crealies Pierced Rectangle, and added it to a slightly larger piece of white card. I then cut a strip of vellum and heat embossed a sentiment from the set on to it using the same Silver Embossing Powder and wrapped it round and attached it to the underside of the matted image before adhering this to the white card.
Thank you for stopping by today and visit Chocolate Baroque Design Team Blog for lots of great ways to use their stamps, as there are new cards to look at most days.