Pages

Saturday 2 December 2023

Foliage Wreath and Berries

Hi everyone.  I've made a Christmas card using some papers which came with some stamps I got from Crafty Individuals some time ago, and which had been left lying around waiting for an opportunity to be used, and I looked at this particular design, there are three the same, and thought that the background was suitable for a seasonal make as there is a pattern which isn't but could be holly.  I also used a new set of stamps by Stamp Market called Lovely Christmas, and I used a foliage wreath and a smaller stamp with a sprig of the same leaves.

I started by stamping the wreath in the centre of the card cut to fit on a 6" square card using Versamark and heat embossed with WOW Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder, and then I added the sprigs to the corners in the same way.  I finished the wreath and corners by adding the berries using Nuvo drops in red, and added the stamped sentiment using Versafine Satin Red ink heat embossed with Clear Gloss EP.  Finally I added thre red mat before adhering it to the white card.

Thank you for looking at my blog today and I'll see you again soon. 






I am entering the following challenges:

NBUS Challenge - No. 57 Where we use our Never Before Used Schtuff.
ABC Christmas Challenge - 'W' for Wreath and 'X' for Hugs and Kisses.
Merry Little Christmas Challenge - No. 53 Anything Christmas Goes.
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - No. 153 Anything Christmas Goes.
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

11 comments:

Aquarius said...

A lovely card with all the components just looking as if they were made for each other.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Pad…love it!
Grtz Ellen
Ellen’s Greetingcards

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Pat. The wreath is lovely and the patterned paper makes a perfect background. xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

That background paper is gorgeous! A beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

Marjan said...

What a delightful and lovely Christmas card with that background paper end the delicate stamping! You made a lovely wreath and the sprigs in the corners add more interest! NICE!!

Darnell said...

Good eye, Pat! I definitely see the holly in that pretty pp. It's wonderful as a background for your beautiful wreath and sprigs! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

Aimeslee Winans said...

The stamps and paper gp together beautifully, good eye! XOX

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful wreath design with the foliage ♥

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I thought I had commented on this beautiful card, seems I didn't :) The background and red edge is just perfect for your beautiful stamping Pat, a lovely card.
Faith x

Kathyk said...

Such a super card, so elegant

Kathyk

Fabiola said...

très jolie création Pat, charmante et pleine de finesse, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Creations, biz