I found the gelli plate print in my stash and I think this was one I made when I was using some foliage I picked on a walk several weeks ago, and I used a couple of pieces of fern, and as far as I remember the colours were Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron Distress Inks, and maybe a bit of Pine Needles DI, but didn't make a note of it so a bit of a guess. The fern print was not very strong and I decided to add some more inks and a spray or two of water, before I pulled the print for a second time, so it was well covered with the ink, and ended up really as a watercolour background.
Happy Little Stampers September Watercolour Challenge - Anything Goes.
The Flower Challenge - No. 84 Use a Die.
Triple B September Challenge - Anything Goes with Birds, Blooms and Butterflies ( any one or all three).
Beautifiul Blossoms Challenge - Anything Goes Flowers/Optional Mood Board No. 9.