Pages

Friday, 31 July 2026

First Christmas Card of the Year

Hi all.  I have looked back and this is the first Christmas make of this year and in very hot temperatures..not the best for creating,  I am so pleased that CAS Christmas Challenge has returned and this month the theme is a Snowman.  I have dug out an old Serendipity stamp which has three fun snowmen.  


I found a white stitched square that I had put in my bits box and I decided to embellish with a bit of embossing using just part of a folder from Crafter's Companion called Touch of Winter, but in order to get the snowmen on it without stamping over the embossing I did a small portion top and bottom, although I could have been a bit more generous with  the bit at the bottom.  I stamped using Versafine Smokey Gray ink and then coloured using my Lyra Pencils and also added a little bit of Wink of Stella to the white fur and bobble/tassel on their hats and also to the falling snow and balls of snow on the ground.  I also stamped the sentiment with the Smokey Gray ink and backed the topper with a piece of foam for some dimension.  

Thank you for visiting me here today and I'll see you soon.






I am entering the following challenges:

CAS Christmas Challenge - July '26 Snowman.
Rudolph Days Challenge - Christmas in July.
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - No. 121 Christmas in July.
Allsorts Challenge - No. 854 At the Seaside/Anything Goes.
Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge - July '26 Anything Goes/Celebration.



No comments: