Pages

Monday 1 January 2024

My Favourite Cards of 2023

Hi everybody.  I do this every year on New Year's Day and have a round up of my favourite cards, and yours too, choosing one from each month of last year, so here they are.


























This last one is an extra from May as there were several which went down really well with everyone that month, and this had the second highest amount of comments, and I love the contrast of the bright orange with the dark grey ink of the chess pieces, and the background was a bit of an experiment too using the gelli plate.

Thank you for for taking a look at my blog today, and I would like to thank you all for your visits which do mean a lot, and I wish all of you a very happy, healthy and creative 2024!







11 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful cards, Pat. Happy 2024, xoxo

Aquarius said...

Great to see a roundup of some of your cards which I've enjoyed through the year. Here's to another great crafting year 😊

Christine Alexander said...

I love seeing your cards and I'm looking forward to your creativity in 2024 xx

Loll said...

Great to see your favourite cards all together Pat. Beautiful work, my friend. xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a fantastic lineup of wonderfully done cards....well done mf.
xx Karen

Liz said...

Super selection of your cards to showcase.
Wishing you a great 2024. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Pat, these are all awesome cards, a wonderful choice, but there are many more I could include in your list. Have a Healthy and Happy New Year.
Faith x

Hannelie said...

2024 was a very successful year for you Pat! You made beautiful cards!

Cathy said...

A wonderful selection Pat, looking forward to more of your inspirational cards in 2024, Cathy x

Marjan said...

I recognize all of them, a lovely selection of your cards! Happy New Year, Pat!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous selection Pat, and worthy of a second look.
Faith x